a creative meeting place

for ideas and innovative companies

We are a creative meeting place for ideas and innovative companies that wish to grow.

In collaboration with industry and Linnaeus University, we contribute to developing successful businesses that meet future challenges.

 • The Kalmar Science Park Incubator supports business development for those who have an idea they wish to exploit and for those who have recently started a business.

It is an inspiring environment where entrepreneurs work side by side and receive advice. The incubator prepares your company for growth.

• Being a Kalmar Science Park Associate provides a network of knowledge-intensive companies which increases your possibility to make contacts as well as increasing your knowledge and creativity. Through the network, we will create a favorable growth environment for your company. 

Kalmar Science Park Digital Business is for those who want to be part of a network of similar companies. These can include areas such as e-commerce, e-services, e-health, being a technology provider, e-marketing etc.

  Kalmar Science Park is 73% owned by Kalmar Municipality Company Ltd and the remaining 27% is owned by the business community.

Find us here:
Bredbandet 1
392 30 Kalmar