Thought leaders fostering sustainable societies of tomorrow
Sweden and Israel are among the world's most innovative countries according to the Global Innovation Index, with small domestic markets that require companies to have an international focus in order to scale. The tech scenes in both countries have many synergies as well as differences, and we continuously work to identify collaboration opportunities to address common challenges. On October 16-18, 2023, we invite you to join us for the inaugural Sweden Israel Innovation Days and its program, where you can meet some of Sweden’s up-and-coming innovation leaders in sustainability and cleantech. We are seeking collaborations between both countries' tech scenes in ClimateTech in collaboration with key organizations.
Sweden Israel Innovation Days is a platform aimed at connecting leading individuals from the innovation ecosystems in Sweden and Israel within the field of Sustaintech/Climatetech. The target audience is specifically focused on large companies, investors, startups/scale-ups, and incubators in the Sustaintech/Climatetech sector. We believe that we can make a tangible difference together by identifying needs and opportunities for collaboration between the countries, including potential business opportunities. More specifically, the focus for 2023 and beyond is Sustainable Mobility and Sustainable Communities. The goal is to bring key organizations together to collaborate in concrete partnerships.
Agenda for day 1 (October 16)
9.00-12.30 - Inauguration: Sweden Israel Innovation Days 2023 @ Start-Up Nation Central
- Welcoming remarks by the Swedish Minister for Education, Mats Persson
- Introduction to the Swedish innovation ecosystem
- Panel: What is the role of government in fostering sustainable innovation?
- Panel: Corporate collaboration to foster sustainable innovation
- Pitches: Meet the startups and scaleups solving the challenges of tomorrow
- Case/Panel: Incubators role in fostering innovations in sustainability
- Panel: Investing in sustaintech companies for future society: what are the challenges and opportunities?
- Closing remarks
12.30-14.30 - Mingle lunch and one-to-one meetings
Agenda for day 2 - Study visits and pre-booked meetings
Agenda for day 3 - PLANETech