Ignite Sweden Day is for:
- Corporates interested in learning about how to succeed with startup collaboration.
- B2B Startups that want to learn more about how to collaborate with corporates.
- Incubators and Science Parks that wants to learn about Ignite and corporate - startup collaboration.
Join us on 19 November, 12:00 - 22:00 at Birger Jarl Conference in Stockholm.
Keynotes from three speakers on the frontline of startup+corporate collaboration, sharing their learnings.
- Mr Marco Philippi, Leader Procurement Strategy Division at Volkswagen AG to Ignite Sweden Day this year. Marco Philippi leads Volkswagen AG's group procurement strategy division and innovation management. We will hear how Volkswagen group strategically collaborates with startups: why and how they are making it a success.
- Peter Löfgren, Managing Director SynerLeap powered by ABB, and Chatrine Helin, Research Department Manager for Automation Solutions within ABB Corporate Research, will share their journey about Synerleap and ABB: from idea conception to where they stand today and their future direction.
Cases with corporates and startups that have been a part of Ignite Sweden.
The day will end with a dinner and prize ceremony where the most successful Ignite startups and corporates from 2018 will be awarded.
About Ignite Sweden
Innovation is crucial. Establishing tighter bonds between Sweden’s vibrant startup scene and the country's thriving, established companies is necessary to increase the pace of innovation and economic growth. Ignite Sweden is a project led by THINGS, STING and LEAD, MINC and Uminova in collaboration with SISP and funded by Vinnova.
Since the start in spring 2017 Ignite has organised matchmaking events in Malmö, Linköping, Stockholm, Umeå, Borås and Linköping connecting over 250 startups with over 55 corporates, resulting in more than 1 100 meetings.
Secure your ticket to Ignite Sweden Day 2018 by registring here: https://igniteswedenday2018.confetti.events
*HOW TO REGISTER
Use the personal code that you got together with this invitation to register, by clicking
"Ignite Sweden Day" at the event site, and then adding the code in the field "PROMO CODE".